Monday, August 3, 2009

Relay for Life, Fruita, 2009

Thanks to the dedication and tenacity of the organizers of this year's Fruita Relay for Life, so far $23,000 has been raised. There is still time for anyone who wishes, to donate money to help in the fight against the killer, Cancer.
The teams who walked all night, the survivors, the organizers, the volunteers, the entertainers, everyone, the sponsors, the businesses, the families, who care about that cure, gave their all. 
More photos will be posted as soon as I can go through the many I took that night, July 31-Aug 1. They are yours for a click and hit the "print."
Thank you to all who worked so hard.  Let me know if I forgot a team photo, please.
I invite those who didn't work this year to come back and help next year's Relay be even more successful.



















No comments: