Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Rim Rock Rodeo 12, Aug 19, Results and photos.

The dark sky scared the crowds away. Too bad, as for the most part there were only some sprinkles, nothing much. The animals and competitors enjoyed a great temperature and put on a good show.
There was no sun light so the light conditions were not good.
Results for the evening are as follows:
Saddle Bronc: 1st, Perry Forrester, 2nd chad Shaw
Bulls: Though the result sheet showed no times, I was there when Denton made a 77 and Blasdell rode to a 76. Unless someone made higher scores later that evening These two are the winners.
Jr. Bulls: 1st, Colton Fritzlan and 2nd a tie, Macade Bronson and Ty Walker.
Calf Roping: 1st, Ryan Canty and 2nd, Bryce Grant.
Ribbon Roping: 1st, Riley Beach and Hallie Taylor, 2nd, Reo Wisegerber and Hanna Webber.
Breakaway: Haillie Taylor 1st, and Sarah Walker, 2nd.
Barrels: 1D, 1st, Astyn Hammer 17.97 , 2nd ShaRae Dorscher 18.06.
               2D, 1st, Bailey Herrera 19.00, 2nd Marina Jones, 19.08.
               3D, 1st Ashley Eakin 20.00,, 2nd, Brittany Clausen 20.30.
Team Roping: 
               #8, 1st, Kyle Rush and Glen Younger
                     2nd, Kyle Rush and Paul Holiday
               #11, 1st, Riley Beach and Ryan Canty.
                 Second place winners were accidentally omitted from the results sent.

Due to my camera not cooperating with me, the shots of the bulls were too blurred. I need to study my manual as when I set my camera to use manual, then shutter priority, it would not cooperate...Need to call Nikon I guess. Apologies to you and I am bummed as the shots would have been great.























































No comments: