Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Aug 10 Rimrock Photos mutton bustin' and people

Reflecting 
Here we go...
Here are  mutton busting photos as well as candids of the people you find at Rimrock Rodeo....enjoy. Remember, you can click twice on a photo and print it...my free gift to you all. Just remember who took the photos and remember that I do weddings and all kinds of special occasions, and portraits of people and pets. Vera Mulder
Wonder what now...

Okay, dad.

He's off...

Here I go...

I wann be like my dad...

Hangin' on...


Way to go, son...
Gates open and...

There's your prize...



Here I come...

Oh boy...

When do we start?
Let's go...

Hey guys, this is fun...

I'm not too sure of this...

This is fun...

I am ready...



And now we have.....

Some hat....

I'm a bareback rider...

This is some fun...

 Some boots!
Just thinkin'


We wanna be in the action....
So, what's new with you?

No comments: