Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Rim Rock Rodeo number 12

Here are the rest of the photos I was able to edit and post from Rodeo number twelve.
Remember the lighting conditions. I just never use flash with animals when competitions are
going on. Action shots are always a challenge and perhaps someday I will fall heir to a 1.4 or 2.8 zoom lens.  
Remember, August 25, Saturday, at 7pm there is bullriding competition at Rim Rock. See you there.



















Add caption









The heavens opened and we had rain, finally. But the crowd was light. That did not matter as the rodeo went on. The bulls really preformed with the cooler temperature. but a few riders were successful.
In Saddle Bronc, Nate MNiesbnik rode to scores of 69 and 65

Bull Riding: Garrett Marchin71 -73, Zack Zammeron 72.
Jr. Bulls saw a three way tie for top place, score of 69
 These were: Joey Martin, Devon Barnes, and Cole Thieman.

Barrels 1D
First, Roni Wolfe; Second, Shaylyn Arpke
2D
Amanda Kintekubt first
3D
Emily Siteiney first; secondhand Brown

Team Roping  #8
First; Nate Nieslanlk and Matt Nieslanlk
Second: Wyatt Bramulk and Matt Nieslanik
Team Roping #11
First: Nate Neslanik and Jerry brown.

In the photos you will find the light is bad, but the rain was so welcome and cool. Send me a winning lottery ticket please someone, so I can buy those 2.8 zoom lenses, or even those 1.4. Then who knows what I could do. Anyway, enjoy what I was able to post.  Here are the beginnings of photos I have had time to edit. More will follow.



















So sorry gals, my camera lens does not do well in bad light. but this gives an idea of your speedy sport.

No comments: